USF-SM Global Education offers study abroad opportunities for students and faculty in over 25 countries, in programs including: semester exchange, summer and short term programs, international internships and service learning. Programs range from one week to one year and award academic credit. USF Tampa Education Abroad facilitates the incoming and outgoing exchange process.
"...Be prepared to meet many new people and to develop a closer bond with
[people] much faster than you would under normal circumstances despite having different cultures and speaking different languages. I began the program at
Université Laval without knowing one person, but I left with 28 lifelong friends. I feel that I have forever been changed for the better. I took a little piece of everyone in the program with me, and I gave a piece of myself to them".
Unbelievable things I've done while studying abroad:
- Had fluent Spanish conversations.
- Met the most amazing people from so many countries.
- Eaten food I didn't recognize in the slightest.
- Climbed mountains.
- Danced in the clouds.
- Lived on less sleep than I EVER have before.
- Had breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Tried on shoes in Jimmy Choo/Dior/Chanel.
- Learned all the coolest history of a new country.
In half a semester's worth of time.
- Carried bread in my pocket through Madrid.
- Gotten lost.
- Eaten many flavors of gelato.
- Seen a one-eyed cat.
- Saw the oldest aqueduct still standing.
- Learned to fully live in the moment.