Objectives of the Workshop
USF Sarasota-Manatee is proud to offer a Critical Thinking Certification Workshop for businesses, organizations and individuals. Critical Thinking has become one of the most in-demand skills for the current and future workforce. Complete the one-day workshop, enhance your critical thinking skills and receive your certification! The workshop is open to all professionals, including CEOs, business owners, educators, managers, HR professionals, entrepreneurs and lifelong learners.
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
At USF Sarasota-Manatee, Room A320
8350 N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243
Free parking is available any spot that is not marked “Visitor” or “Reserved” during event! Enter the building through the rotunda, and there will be signage directing you to the classroom. The classroom is A320A.
- Session 1: Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Assessment
- Session 2: Watson-Glaser Development Report and Personal Work Plan
- Session 3: Critical Thinking: General Case Study and Discussion
- Session 4: Critical Thinking: Business Case and Discussion
- Session 5: Applying Critical Thinking to your Personal Development Plan
- Session 6: Post Workshop Progress Report
- Dr. Michael Gillespie, Director, Incredi-Bull Critical Thinking Program and Associate Professor of Psychology
- Ms. Jenny Post, Administrator, Incredi-Bull Critical Thinking Program
- Dr. Greg Smogard, Asst. V.P., Innovation & Business Development
- Dr. Phillip Wagner, Regional Assistant Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
- Dr. Lisa Penney, Professor of Management
- Early Bird Registration: $79 (UP TO 1 WEEK PRIOR TO WORKSHOP)
- Reguar Registration: $99
Please click one of the available dates to register for the Critical Thinking Certification Workshop
Includes lunch and the Watson-Glaser assessment. Must bring a laptop to take assessment.
Limit 25 participants per workshop.
Friday, November 22, 2019
Objectives | Time and Place | Sessions | Presenters | Registration | Available Dates | Contact us