The University of South Florida is committed to providing all incoming students the resources to be successful as they enter the university setting. We strive to provide excellent student experiences and knowledge about the University of South Florida (USF) by way of intentional and specific programming for first year students, transfer students, international students, and their families. Our Orientations are designed with these goals in mind.
The cost of Orientation includes the state authorized Orientation fee of $35.00 as well as the costs of providing the full Orientation experience to students, families, and guests, including facility rentals, meals, staffing, and necessary services and expenses to ensure a successful start.
Students have options for completing the Orientation requirement. Please refer to the Green and Gold sessions.
Spring 2020 Orientation Dates
You may begin registering for Spring 2020 Orientation session beginning at 8 am on Monday, October 21st.
- Online Orientation; Monday, December 2nd - Friday, January 10th
* You may register for online orientation anytime between December 2nd and January 9th. Students will receive an email to their USFSM email address no later than 2 business days after the orientation fee is paid and Online Orientation opens
- Tuesday, December 10th; 12 pm - 5 pm
- Wednesday, January 8th; 8 am - 1 pm
- Thursday, January 9th: Last day to register for Online Orientation
* You must register for your specific Orientation date at least 2 business days PRIOR to the Orientation session.