The Restaurant Operations Class is featuring a Thursday night “Bulls Bistro” held at the Culinary Innovation Lab located on Main St. in Lakewood Ranch from 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Come visit this unique event and get a taste of USFSM’s Culinary Innovation Lab! Each ticket features two glasses of wine (red or white) or two glasses of domestic beer, a tasting of three different hors d’oeuvres and one sweet tapas prepared by our chefs and students.
- February 20th Tickets | Recipe
- February 27th Tickets | Recipe
- March 5th Tickets | Recipe
- March 12th Tickets | Recipe
- April 2nd Tickets | Recipe
- April 16th Tickets | Recipe
- April 23rd Tickets | Recipe
The Bulls Bistros cost $30 per person. When checking out, you may select the premium wines option for an additional $20 per person.
For group purchases and any questions regarding the Culinary Innovation Lab, please contact Don Wood at 941-388-8977.
For more information, visit the Culinary Innovation Lab's website.